ACTION-928: progress registration of the X-Device-*

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 12:15:51 +0200
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi guys,

FYI, I officially requested the provisional registration of the
X-Device-* HTTP header. See email on the dedicated IETF mailing-list:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-message-headers/current/msg00098.html

This is the first step of a two-step process. Depending on the comments
received in the next few weeks, I may then be able to have them included
in the IANA provisional message header field registry at:
  http://www.iana.org/assignments/message-headers/prov-headers.html

Francois.