Accessibility document, using icons to highlight BPs and SCs that always give compliance

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:34:07 +0100
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>
CC: Daniel Appelquist <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dan,

With regard to a pending edit from a year ago now "DKA: Could we mark
out the practices that do contribute to compliance with an icon?" [1]
which you've no doubt been thinking about ever since.... :-) EOWG
decided in last week's call that this is not now necessary as the items
are sorted to reflect this. I'm just sending this in case you object.

cheers,

Alan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Feb/0103.html

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad