New (final?) WD of mobile-accessibility document

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:14:03 +0200
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
CC: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>
In the Mobile Web BP WG we just resolved to proceed with to a new
(hopefully final) public draft, but that EOWG should vote on this as it
hasn't seen the current WD [1].

The main difference is in the section renamed to "Differences of
Approach Between WCAG and MWBP" [2]. Please have a quick read of this
before the call, and if our chair agrees, we can discuss it then.

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend the call on Friday.

best regards,

Alan

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20090428
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20090428/#approaches

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad