New (final?) WD of accessibility document for discusion in today's call (2009-04-28)

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:56:49 +0200
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>
CC: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear fellow MWBP WG participants,

On the basis of comments received by email and in the WAI EOWG call on
Friday I have created a new draft of this document which I am sure we
all hope will be the last before going to Public Working draft and then
to WG Note.

The main difference is in the section renamed to "Differences of
Approach Between WCAG and MWBP" [1]. Please have a quick read of this
before the call, and if our chair agrees, we can discuss it then.

best regards,

Alan

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20090428/#approaches

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad