ACTION-847: Change the Addendum according to the resolution about toning down the test character of the document

From: Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:15:39 +0200
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
 <<ED-mobileOK-pro10-tests-20080731.htm>>
I had been actioned to reduce the test like tone in this document
somewhat.

We had agreed that first I should just do a couple of examples that show
what I am thinking of.

In the this version of the document I have

- modified the title
- modified some introductory texts
- modified the first two tests

Please comment on whether this fits the bill

-- Kai