Re: transcoders bad

Hi Terren,

Just a quick message to let you know that I recorded your comment in our
Tracking System.

The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group will address it as soon as
possible and get back to you with some official proposed resolution.

In the meantime, please note that the discussion it triggers does not
reflect the position of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group or
of the W3C.

Thanks,

Francois Daoust,
W3C Staff Contact,