Re: User-Agent Header?

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the comment!

I recorded it in our Tracking System. The Mobile Web Best Practices
Working Group will address it as soon as possible and get back to you
with a proposed resolution or a request for clarification.

In the meantime, please note that the discussion that this comment may
trigger on the list is a discussion between individuals, and does not
reflect the standpoint of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group or
of the W3C.

Thanks,

Francois Daoust,
W3C Staff Contact,