Re: Draft of the Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week

Hi Justin,

Just minor remarks.
- In the introduction, it would be cool to mention an estimate number of
websites using schema.org, but looks like this figure this is not so
easy to find. Anyone would have a pointer?
- A legend about blue vs. red boxes and blue vs. red fonts would help
understanding the figure.
- Maybe you could mention that, new types are rarely introduced as much
as possible, instead profiles provide guidelines to markup entities with
existing types and properties (under "Creating schemas").
- I like the last part, it nicely illustrates the collaboration. I'll
reuse it probably, it you agree ;). Maybe the fonts are a bit too small
though, in particular the steps' titles and when zooming in it is very
pixelled.

Cheers,
     Franck.

Le 11/06/2018 à 18:41, Justin Clark-Casey a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is my draft Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week.  I took
> elements from Leyla's poster (she kindly sent me her original
> Powerpoint) into a big picture approach.
>
> It's far from perfect, but unfortunately I couldn't start doing this
> until today and I need to print it pretty much first thing tomorrow.
> So I likely won't be able to make many changes, but if anybody with
> time could quickly look for major problems with design or wording,
> that would be very much appreciated.
>
> Also, happy to supply or upload somewhere the original Libreoffice
> presentation file (for various reasons it isn't in Google slides).
>
> Best Regards,
>
> --
> Justin Clark-Casey, http://justincc.org
> Research Software Engineer, InterMine, Cambridge
> ELIXIR-UK technical coordinator

---