Fwd: Comments on "HTTP Vocabulary in RDF"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: Comments on "HTTP Vocabulary in RDF"
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for these comments, they are helpful. We will study them in
detail and respond to the comments by AWWSW.

Indeed we are wrestling with trying to get sufficient syntax into EARL
and its accompanying documents, yet have these vocabularies express
the necessary semantics. Our primary aim is to develop a robust syntax
for evaluation and validation tool developers to exchange data, yet we
are aware that this information could be used in different contexts
too.

You may also be interested to see the most current Editor's Draft as
we continue to refine it. It may address several comments such as
those on the use of RDF collections and lists:
 - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/HTTP-in-RDF/>

We would appreciate further guidance and input by AWWSW since we seem
to be hitting issues for which there does not seem to be consensus
within the semantic Web community itself. I think responses to your
comments may be a good way to start this exchange.

Regards,
 Shadi