AWWSW telecon, Tues Feb 3

Agenda as below. More use cases please -- or be prepared to declare
there
is no more semantics to be squeezed out of RFC 2616 and we should move
on
to another regime such as REST (i.e. what you want
to impute to the sender if you're willing to believe they're using
that regime).

If you've forgotten what this is about see the top of http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswVocabulary

Begin forwarded message: