Re: Please advise regarding your telecon attendance

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:11:47 -0400
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Michael Hausenblas
<michael.hausenblas@deri.org> wrote:

> Jonathan,
>
> I plan to participate as long as necessary to resolve the issues at hand.
> Whenever I can't participate (due to travel, for example) I'll send regrets,
> as this is the usual W3C procedure, isn't it? ;)
>
> Cheers,
>      Michael

It's the usual procedure for working groups, but this isn't a working group,
it's a "task force", and no one's sure what that means.
Working groups also have membership lists, and we don't have one.
Maybe we should - I guess one purpose of my query is to figure out who
would be on it.