Re: Please advise regarding your telecon attendance

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:32:05 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>, AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
Since being appointed as TAG chair, I no longer have the time to
participate in these calls.  Indeed, since much of the traffic on this
list is really most pertinent for those who do call in, I tried some weeks
ago to remove myself from the mailing list, but could find no way to do
it!  I of course remain very interested in the results of this work, and
look forward to your reports to the TAG and others.  Thank you.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street