Re: Please advise regarding your telecon attendance

Jonathan,

I plan to participate as long as necessary to resolve the issues at hand.
Whenever I can't participate (due to travel, for example) I'll send regrets,
as this is the usual W3C procedure, isn't it? ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,