Please advise regarding your telecon attendance

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:43:10 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
At the last teleconference we realized we didn't know who to expect on
the call. I therefore make a request:

If the following apply to you
   (1) You're on the public-awwsw mailing list (if you're reading
this, you probably are)
   (2) You have, at least once, EVER, dialed in for an AWWSW call
then please send me email setting expectations regarding your future
dialing-in. For example, indicate if you consider yourself a regular
participant who will give regrets in advance, a bystander who may pop
in occasionally, time permitting, which may be never, or someone who
has completely given up.

Tim has expressed his interest in getting something published by the
end of the year, and my own target is the end of my current TAG term.
If this is going to happen we'll have to go at least one notch more
serious as a quasi-working group.

If you want to put energy into the project, but don't because you
think they calls are not productive or are not going in the right
direction, please let me know.

I thought the last call was moderately productive, by the way, and
thank Tim and Michael for their continued participation.

Thanks