RE: log:racine

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:23:04 +0000
To: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

Okay, so I'll have to change the first rule at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-awwsw/2008Jan/0001.html
to a predicate that operations on URIs instead of resources.  There are probably other fixes needed too.  Those rules were just a rough sketch, and I did not test them mechanically.

BTW, the definition of log:uri is actually in the prose RDF comment for log:racine that is in the RDF file:
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/log
The definition that you quote seems to be a copy of the RDF comment.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.