RE: log:racine

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:47:48 +0000
To: "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>, "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

I understand... I mention it only because of the observation during the meeting that we were working less with resources (perhaps) and more with URI and representations.

> BTW, the definition of log:uri is actually in the prose RDF
> comment for log:racine that is in the RDF file:
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/log
> The definition that you quote seems to be a copy of the RDF comment.

Doh... :-)

Given the topic ("How do I find out what 'x' means" where 'x'="log:racine") that's nicely ironic.

(on two fronts... 2) log:racine is not a URI).

Yes... I should have looked in the 'obvious' place.

> David Booth, Ph.D.
> HP Software
> +1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
> http://www.hp.com/go/software
>
> Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not
> represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England