From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:38:19 +0000
To: "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

FYI... I was scratching around looking for a defn for log:racine and found:

which is the closest to documentation for:

that I've found. The defn given there is as follows:

        racine  For anything identified by a URI with a fragid, this is the thing
                        identified by the same URI without a hash or fragid. For anything
                        else, it is itself.

ie. both subject and object of log:racine are resources rather than URI (string literals).

FWIW: log:semantics also seems to be the parsing function that yields a formula from a resource - currently working (in CWM) for resources with RDF/XML or N3 representations with (CWM) support expected for RDFa and GRDDL'able resources in due course - going soley from the documentation.

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England