Re: Virtual introductions re ODRL usage in the automotive world...

From: Renato Iannella <r@iannel.la>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 21:42:13 +1000
Cc: "Streif, Rudolf" <rstreif@partner.jaguarlandrover.com>, Benedict Whittam Smith <benedict.whittamsmith@thomsonreuters.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
To: ted@w3.org
Hi Ted, the CG is in the process of updating the implementation page as we migrate back after the WG effort to produce the W3C Recs.

Have a look at the 3 implementations mentioned in the CR report:

https://w3c.github.io/poe/test/implementors <https://w3c.github.io/poe/test/implementors>

We will be appointing (next week) a new Co-Chair of the CG to manage the ODRL Developers community.