Re: Virtual introductions re ODRL usage in the automotive world...

Thank you Renato.

In addition to profile example I as was Rudi wondering how widely ODRL
is implemented. I found your page for CG group and wonder if there are
any updates in the last few years.

https://www.w3.org/community/odrl/implementations/

We have a proof of concept from two companies that handles mechanics
using Oauth to capture consent and enforce access limitations however I
feel we may need a policy language for when we are faced with various
scenarios like accessing information from multiple data providers,
portability of data from one provider to another, transference of
access rights to a new party.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead