Re: Monthly conf call for Sept - next Tuesday 9/16

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:02:56 +0000
To: "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>, "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>, "internal-autowebplatform@w3.org" <internal-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: Leonard Nieman <leonard.nieman@gm.com>
Here are the coordinates:

1.  Please join my meeting, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:00 AM PDT.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/585014893

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (213) 493-0619
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9371
France: +33 (0) 170 950 585
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6925