Monthly conf call for Sept - next Tuesday 9/16

From: Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:58:19 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>, "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Hi all,

Paul and I want to host our monthly September conf call next Tues.

I suggest a time of 8am PST since we did a 2pm PST call last month.

Agenda:

*         Discuss spec and public comments (Paul/Kevron)

*         Automotive WG Charter update (Adam/W3C)

*         F2F details and proposed agenda (Paul/Adam)

*         AOB

Paul will send out the conf call number.

Adam M Abramski
Product Planner
Internet of Things Group/Transportation Solutions Division
503-264-8269 (o)
503-550-7910 (m)
adam.m.abramski@intel.com