Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2015-01-08

Hello Joe,

> If I may follow up very briefly: it will help make our time more
> productive if any proposals or ideas on the agenda can be floated
> via email in advance of our call.

I commented on issue #456 on GitHub but, as I said there, bypass is
more complex than it may have first appeared and I suggest resolving
to not add bypass and closing the issue.

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain