[Audio WG] The group's Twitter account?

From: Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 13:17:42 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hey guys,

One more administrivia thingy. I just realized our Twitter account (
@w3caudio ) seems abandoned, which is a shame since it has some followers.

Who holds the credentials to this account? It might be worthwhile thinking
of how we should utilize it and who should curate it.

One idea I have is that it would be curated by Olivier and Jory, and would
contain relevant information about publications, telecons, meetings,
minutes and such, plus occasional cool demos / blog posts. Similar to how
it was done before, by Alistair I believe.

Cheers,
Jussi