Re: [Audio WG] The group's Twitter account?

With the @respimg twitter account (Responsive Images CG), we've found twitter to be an invaluable bi-directional communication tool to have. People in the community usually alert the working group to articles, demos, and interesting discussions. It's valuable both ways and helps build a strong community without needing people to also subscribe to the mailing list. We've also had a bunch of people jump in from time to time to help us on various related projects on Github.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au