[Audio WG] Move to GitHub?

From: Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 13:05:26 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hey guys,

Merry Christmas and stuff!

Marcos Caceres suggested [1] that we move our projects to GitHub.
Personally I think this would make things a lot easier, having simple pull
requests, a nicer issue tracker, being able to simply cross-reference
commits from issues and vice versa, etc.

What does everyone think? Are there some potential problems with this? I
know that moving the existing issues to GitHub would be a pain, but perhaps
we can think of a nice script to do this for us.

Anyway, Marcos has already created an organization for us on GitHub [2], in
case we want to do this.

Cheers,
Jussi

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012OctDec/0778.html