[POLL] New public WD of webaudio spec

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:15:18 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
WG members,

The last public WD of the webaudio spec was published on 15th March 2012. In accordance with the "heartbeat requirement" we suggest to publish a new snapshot of the draft in the public repository of W3C technical reports, and sollicit feedback from the public.

Please answer the poll here:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/46884/webaudioWD-jul12/

If the group resolves to republish, we will aim for publication to happen later this month - as soon as we can prep the document (changelog etc.) and get a publication slot.

Thanks,
Olivier