Re: [POLL] New public WD of webaudio spec

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:01:20 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello,

On 9 Jul 2012, at 10:15, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> Please answer the poll here:
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/46884/webaudioWD-jul12/
>
> If the group resolves to republish, we will aim for publication to happen later this month - as soon as we can prep the document (changelog etc.) and get a publication slot.

Many thanks to those who responded to the poll.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/46884/webaudioWD-jul12/results

The answers were unanimously positive, and so we are going to re-publish the web audio draft. Chris already updated the change log, so we should be good to go:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/rev/1079a18d951e

Thierry, Doug, I trust you can take it from there and see that it gets re-published in W3C /TR space?

There's been quite a lot of changes and fixes since mid-May. Anyone wants to try their hand on a summary blog post?
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html#ChangeLog

Cheers,
Olivier