[CANCEL] Re: Mark your calendars: Next monthly group teleconference Wednesday, 11th July

Hi Group,

I am not getting a lot of positive signal from the group on the possibility of holding a teleconference this week.  I'd rather not waste people's time by having a call where the key people are not around to discuss the issues, or where we don't have a decent quorum to take resolutions.

The call is *cancelled*.

The proposed date for our next call would be August 22nd. Feedback on the proposed date is welcome, ideally soon so we can find alternatives if need be.

Cheers,
Olivier