Re: Web Audio API is now ready for publication

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:06:13 -0700
To: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Olivier Thereaux <
olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Thierry, hi group.
>
> Thanks for sending this and thanks for your work on the document. I think
> you sent your mail to public-media-annotation instead of public-audio,
> resending it there.
>
> All: we have a new draft of the web audio API ready for publication as
> working draft. The group already resolved to publish, but if you can have a
> look at the doc and spot any mistake or showstopping issue, that'd be great.

Is it ok to send comments directly to this list?

I have a few small comments after doing a quick read of the new draft.

4.8.1: The text says the maximum is 1.0.  This should be changed to reflect
the new optional maxDelayTime parameter for createDelayNode.

4.10:  The is a description of the various states of the
AudioBufferSourceNode.  Is it intended that the state be available to the
user?

4.14.2: The ToDo comment for the distanceModel should be removed because
the constants have been added.

4.21.7:  Typo in the first sentence. There's no closing paren.

Except for these minor issues, the draft looks good.

Ray