Fwd: Web Audio API is now ready for publication

Hi Thierry, hi group.

Thanks for sending this and thanks for your work on the document. I
think you sent your mail to public-media-annotation instead of
public-audio, resending it there.

All: we have a new draft of the web audio API ready for publication as
working draft. The group already resolved to publish, but if you can
have a look at the doc and spot any mistake or showstopping issue,
that'd be great.

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/drafts/2WD/Overview.html

The WD is due to be published on the 15th (Thursday).

Thanks,

Olivier