Re: Generators

Hey there, Chris!

Just thought I'd let you know that here's [1] an adaptation of the
Oscillator class in audiolib.js made for specifically for the Web Audio
API, as I think I promised a long while ago.

It behaves almost like a native citizen of the graph, initialized with
context.createOscillator(), responding to connect() and disconnect(), but
it doesn't have access to AudioParams, which would make it possible to have
smooth transitions, automations etc. (*wink wink* I think I'm repeating
myself here), especially useful for things like fm.

Chris (Rogers): While at it I noticed that Chrome bug 82795 [2] is still
not fixed.

Cheers,
Jussi

[1] http://labs.avd.io/WebAudioAPI/oscillator.html