Do we need a "testing the APIs" wiki document?

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:03:31 +0000
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>, robert@ocallahan.org
Hi Robert, Chris, all

One thought for the day - I am wondering if our audio WG web space isn't
missing a section explaining how to test both APIs.

I know there are demo pages out there and reasonably easy to find
[1][2], but having one page with demos, instructions for which browser
build to get, etc, might be good.

[1] http://people.mozilla.org/~roc/stream-demos/
[2] http://chromium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/audio/index.html

Plus, I still hope for us to have side-by-side examples of
implementations. So maybe the "spec differences" doc could host this
info for the time being.

On a side note: ROC, it seems the repository of FF nightlies which can
be used to test your demoes appears to be 404 now [3]. When you have a
chance, it'd be good to have this fixed.

[3]
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/try-builds/rocallahan@mozilla.com-a1f175b54259/try-macosx64/firefox-12.0a1.en-US.mac.dmg

Cheers,
Olivier