Re: Use-case for audio/video track mixing with ducking effect

On 02/03/2012 13:45, Olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Thanks for raising this, I believe you are right. We did go through the
> "heap" of all our sources of use cases and were due to review a few open
> questions, including this.
>
> See: http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/actions/28
> Chris wrote: “There was a requirement to "Seamlessly switch from one
> input stream to another (e.g. adaptive streaming)" which I think is out
> of scope for this group. ”

That was poorly formulated. What I meant is that the use case was
probably not clear to Chris that the issue was about syncing multiple
audio streams with e.g one video stream, not about adaptive streaming
(or is it?). I'm happy to add the use case to our list.

Olivier