Re: Do we need a "testing the APIs" wiki document?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk
> wrote:

> On a side note: ROC, it seems the repository of FF nightlies which can be
> used to test your demoes appears to be 404 now [3]. When you have a chance,
> it'd be good to have this fixed.

Yeah. Fixed:
http://people.mozilla.org/~roc/stream-demos/firefox-12.0a1.en-US.win32.zip
http://people.mozilla.org/~roc/stream-demos/firefox-12.0a1.en-US.mac.dmg
And added links from http://people.mozilla.org/~roc/stream-demos/.
All of which I should have done weeks ago, sorry. Fortunately my holiday
ends soon :-).

than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]