Re: HOMEWORK: Review Use-Cases & Requirements Doc for Mon

Hello list,

Here are others UC candidates that could be merged with currents UC:

*Collaborative music*
The browser could be used to make music with others, so that people can
send to other connected clients:
- soundfile
- wave samples
- time synchronization information
- controls elements (MIDI or other streams)
- ...
This could be some kind of an extended user case for the current UC3 and
UC4.

*Hypermedia integration/interaction*
The audio file could be master or slave stream for an hypermedia
presentation.
Basic requirements here are:
- possibility to synchronize very precisely audio stream and other elements
- possibility to process on the fly audio files (to make, for example, a
playlist of small chunks/excerpts of an audio file)

*Granular synthesis*
I haven't read for the moment, the possibility for doing granular
synthesis with the Audio Web API (both Mozilla and Google).
May be I didn't read the good mail ..
This type of synthesis could be added to UC6 ?

Regards,

Samuel Goldszmidt