No teleconference this week - next call: 11 July

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:25:35 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello, group,

Apologies for my mistake in the minutes of last week's call.

I wrote:
> Our next call will be Wednesday next week, same time (3PM Boston) - after which we will be switching to a monthly rhythm.

According to the plan proposed earlier this month, our next call is actually due on the 11th of July.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012AprJun/0690.html

There will be no call this week.

Our teleconference slot remains reserved, however, so if some of you wish to hold an ad-hoc chat, feel free to use it - and do mention your plan on the list so others can join in.

Thanks,
--
Olivier