No teleconference this week - next call: 11 July

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:25:35 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello, group,

Apologies for my mistake in the minutes of last week's call.

I wrote:
> Our next call will be Wednesday next week, same time (3PM Boston) - after which we will be switching to a monthly rhythm.

According to the plan proposed earlier this month, our next call is actually due on the 11th of July.

There will be no call this week.

Our teleconference slot remains reserved, however, so if some of you wish to hold an ad-hoc chat, feel free to use it - and do mention your plan on the list so others can join in.