RE: Use Cases & Requirements documents moved to DVCS

From: Wei, James <james.wei@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 05:38:16 +0000
To: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Olivier,

I got the following error when accessing https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/reqs/Overview.html

error: reqs/Overview.html@7865f8b76f19: not found in manifest

Best Regards

James

-----Original Message-----
From: olivier Thereaux [mailto:olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:53 PM
To: Audio Working Group
Subject: Use Cases & Requirements documents moved to DVCS

Hi Group,

Following our decision a couple of weeks ago to publish our Use Cases and Requirements document as a WD (with a view to publish as a Note once the document is mature enough): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012AprJun/0144.html

I have migrated the document to our mercurial repository, and adapted it to use the W3C TR style (using the excellent ReSpec.js system): https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/reqs/Overview.html

The version on the Wiki will soon be decommissioned and link to the DVCS version.

Also: you will notice that the draft lists me as editor. That is temporary - I know a couple of you were interested in participating, get in touch and I'll help you set up mercurial so we can edit the doc together.

Cheers,
--
Olivier