Use Cases & Requirements documents moved to DVCS

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:53:25 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi Group,

Following our decision a couple of weeks ago to publish our Use Cases and Requirements document as a WD (with a view to publish as a Note once the document is mature enough): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012AprJun/0144.html

I have migrated the document to our mercurial repository, and adapted it to use the W3C TR style (using the excellent ReSpec.js system): https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/reqs/Overview.html

The version on the Wiki will soon be decommissioned and link to the DVCS version.

Also: you will notice that the draft lists me as editor. That is temporary - I know a couple of you were interested in participating, get in touch and I'll help you set up mercurial so we can edit the doc together.

Cheers,
--
Olivier