Use cases document (Was: Monday's Telecon)

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 10:06:16 +0000
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>, public-audio@w3.org
On 04/12/2011 20:56, Doug Schepers wrote:
> I also thought of a couple additional agenda items, in case we have time:
> * use cases and requirements document

On the topic of the use cases document, I was puzzled to see that the
draft use cases doc which was authored during day 1 of TPAC:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/index.php?title=Use-Cases&oldid=21

was apparently overwritten with the Use cases doc from the Audio XG:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/index.php?title=Use-Cases&diff=23&oldid=21

I'm suspecting the goal was to merge the two, or was the XG list
sufficient, hence the overwrite?

Cheers,
Olivier