Minutes of Audio WG teleconference, 2011-12-05

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:33:37 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello,

The minutes of our teleconference yesterday are available online here:
	http://www.w3.org/2011/12/05-audio-minutes.html

Topics covered:

  * Olivier's intro, potential co-chair
  * intro to NAMM, F2F proposal
  * decision on publishing "model"
  * ideas for moving forward
  * use cases and requirements document
  * coordination with WebRTC
  * any other business?

Resolutions recorded:

* RESOLUTION: assuming we can find logistics, the group would like to
have f2f meeting around NAMM in January
* RESOLUTION: publish one umbrella document, two proposals as FPWD
* RESOLUTION: subject to confirmation by Chris R, the three documents
will be "Web Audio API", "Media Streaming API" and "Web Audio Graph API"

Action items recorded:

* ACTION: Al to find minutes of joint meeting with WebRTC (if any
available)
* ACTION: Doug to provide "anatomy of a use case" template
* ACTION: Olivier to integrate WebRTC use cases into our doc

The first suffered from a little glitch, but the latter two items are
tracked as ACTION-4 and ACTION-5 in our tracker:
	http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/

Cheers,
--
Olivier