DSP on WEB

From: Leonardo Parada <leonardoparadavalencia@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:16:23 -0300
To: peter@lvp-media.com, public-xg-audio@w3.org, public-audio@w3.org, crogers@google.com
Hello:

My name is Leonardo Parada, acoustics engineer from Chile

http://www.facebook.com/leonardoparada
http://www.twitter.com/leonardoparada

and I am interested on developing a web project for rendering audio in
non-real time for providing loops based on "synthetised" and "sampled"
sounds or for musical composition, something like a virtual studio
recording environment based in cloud computing. I would like offer a simple
environment web, non really complex, with capability to provide users get
..wav files in exchange for a .mid file made on this website or got it from
user's computer.

I have found these websites

http://peter.sh/2010/08/synthesizing-and-processing-audio-through-javascript-the-audio-api/
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/audio/charter
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Audio_Data_API
http://chromium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/audio/index.html
http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/

and I would appreciate that you can help me given me any idea about the
"state of art" about this kind of projects and technologies (javascript,
flahs or others) . Also I would like to know how can I get information
continuously on my email (any subscription or something like that)

I hope your reply.
Best regards

--
Leonardo Parada