Please verify your spec is fixed (was Re: ReSpec broken for all(?) specs except ARIA, in some browsers)

Hey all.

Subject pretty much says it all. But regarding this:

On 05/26/2016 11:48 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> We have a fix for this now.  It required changes to ReSpec and to our
> stuff.  I have an ARIA PR pending - as soon as someone reviews it we can
> merge.

It definitely fixes the ARIA spec. And I spot-checked the Core AAM
looking for oddities and didn't see any. Given that things were pretty
broken before, and seem fixed with Shane's changes, I asked him to push
the changes (even though I'm not at all familiar with those scripts).
Could everyone please take a look at the specs they maintain and/or
actively use to be sure things are restored as expected?

Thanks to all. And many extra thanks to Shane for all his work on this
problem today!

--joanie