Re: ISSUE 19: Requirements and Usage Scenarios document

Dave,

Regarding Use Cases, I believe the first document that identified and
described the UCs in scope for this spec is the one Brad Porter
created for the 27 April 2006 Project Review conducted by the W3C Team:

  <http://www.w3.org/2006/04/27-access-control/Overview.html>

Note the above is Member-confidential and today I asked Brad to make
it Public. Having said that, I don't believe there is anything
confidential regarding the UCs themselves: Voice Browser, XBL2 and XHR).

I also described the three main UCs in my WAF WG presentations at
WWW2006 [WAF-2006] and WWW2007 [WAF-2007]. I don't think either of
these presos contains new information regarding the UCs but I wanted
to mention them to provide some historical context on the scope of
the spec vis-a-vis the UCs.

Regards, Art Barstow
---

[WAF-2006] <http://www.w3.org/2006/Talks/0524-www-WAF.pdf>