ISSUE 19: Requirements and Usage Scenarios document

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:04:13 -0800
To: "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>
Art suggested that I could do a bit of spec grunt work on requirements
document so I put some pen to paper.  I've made a stab at creating a
requirements/usage scenarios document based upon Ian's requirements.
I've checked it into the waf access-control cvs dir, but I don't think I
have permissions to make the files world readable.  Hence, I've sent to
www-archive at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Jan/0010.html
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Jan/0010.html>
The HTML is at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Jan/att-0010/AccessC
ontrol-Requirements-20070108.html

I hope this helps the working group and I'm glad to continue or not
continue work on the document as the WG sees fit.

Cheers,
Dave