Re: [Widgets] Brief feedback

From: Ed Voas <voas@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 07:50:34 -0800
To: public-appformats@w3.org
On Nov 9, 2006, at 9:44 PM, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> * <application>, or
> * <component>, or
> * <about>, or
> * <manifest>, or
> * <metadata>, or
> * <configuration>

Hmm. In pondering this I also question the name of the file. Since
this is metadata, I'm thinking it shouldn't even be called
config.xml, but perhaps just manifest.xml. I can see it being used
for metadata and packaging information that user agents can use to
pull the Widget apart and start it up. That said, I am partial to
<manifest>.

-- Ed