Re: [Widgets] Brief feedback

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:50:34 +0100, Ed Voas <voas@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>> * <application>, or
>> * <component>, or
>> * <about>, or
>> * <manifest>, or
>> * <metadata>, or
>> * <configuration>
>
> Hmm. In pondering this I also question the name of the file. Since
> this is metadata, I'm thinking it shouldn't even be called
> config.xml, but perhaps just manifest.xml.

It's not just metadata. For instance, the <height> and <width> elements
set the initial size of the widget. Now I agree that they're not the most
optimal solution for that, but it's the kind of information you might want
to put in this file. As well as other information that's important for the
widget.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>