Re: [Widgets] Brief feedback

From: Marcos Caceres <m.caceres@qut.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:43:21 +1000
To: Ed Voas <voas@yahoo-inc.com>
CC: public-appformats@w3.org

I'm also with Ed on this one. I think the more generic 'manifest.xml'
name makes more sense in this context, as a lot of the actual data in
the manifest is not used to directly "configure" the application in any
significant way... but then again, it all depends on the definition of
"configuration".
Marcos