Re: REQUEST for preliminary review: Verifiable Credentials Data Model 1.0

On Mon, 2018-07-23 at 12:03 +0000, Siegman, Tzviya wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I haven’t been very active in APA recently, but I have participated
> in a11y reviews in the past. I am also active in the Verifiable
> Claims WG, so I’d be happy to help with this review.

As staff contact for VC (until i leave W3C at the end of this week...)
the biggest thing i'm aware of (and have mentioned within the WG) is
the need to be able to translate credentials, e.g. into Basic English,
and possibly to provide hints to text-to-speech. It's a linked data
vocabulary and it's not really clear which parts get presented to a
user and which are only machine-to-machine. Of course, there may be
other issues too.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/

Last day in the office before i leave W3C: 2018-07-27