Re: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

Call me devious or lazy, but if you read through:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/#specifiers

And at the end don't understand what the role of SpecificResource is, then
we need to create some issues to fix the data model description :)

Rob