Re: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

Hey, Rob–

Hmm... somehow, this is starting to get really hairy… Are you saying
that to have a motivation/role on a body, it would have to have this
additional type:SpecificResource key/value? Why is that?

Can you explain to me what role 'SpecificResource' plays, and what the
name means. It's not intuitive to me.

(That nested body thing worries me.)

Thanks–
–Doug